My hosting provider Netlify logs every access to one of my websites Netlify Inc. stores your IP addresses for up to 30 days after visiting one of my websites. This data is used for networking analytics, and is not combined with any other identifying data. The basis for this data processing is article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. Netlify Inc. complies with GDPR, and I have signed a data processing agreement with them.
Blog embedded content
This site embeds a script by Goatcounter.com to track website usage. Goatcounter.com claims that no personal information (such as IP address) is permanently stored by them. Learn more at https://www.goatcounter.com/privacy
Other Data Processing
When you send me an email through any of my email addresses provided on my websites, I will store all provided data for future reference (e.g. to reply, or to get back in touch with you later). The basis for this data processing is article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
If you are protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you have certain rights with respect to your personal data. These include the rights to …
- access all personal data I collect about you, including information on how I share, store, secure and process your data.
- request correction of your personal data.
- request deletion of your personal data, within certain limitations under applicable law.
- make a complaint regarding my handling of your personal data with the appropriate data protection authorities. (Please let me know first so I can address your concerns!)
- request restriction of how and why your personal data is used or processed.
- object to how or why your personal data is processed in certain situations.
- take out the personal data I have about you and transfer it to another party.
Of course, I will comply with all rights under the GDPR and other data protection laws. For further information, please get in touch via contact page.
Last updated on December 29, 2020.